How To Draw A Skull With Flowers In Pencil
To draw a skull with flowers in pencil, you will need to break down the process of drawing the skull into several primary stages:
- Illustrate the Basic Outline of the Skull
- Model the Nose Cavity and Jawline
- Outline of the Eye Sockets
- Faintly Draw the Roses
Lets figure out how to draw a skull. I am sure that many will like the image of a skull with roses. This is a powerful symbolic image -which evokes feelings of black romance or love unto the grave.
- Lets learn and break down the process of how to draw the skull into simple stages.
- Lets get down to business.
- Draw Simple Basic Forms
- To begin let us start with the simplest underlying forms and shapes, depicting the configuration of the skull a kind of sketch of the head. In the future, we will reproduce our skull with roses. ;Using a simple method that everyone can learn.
Outline Of The Eye Sockets
- The next step is to draw the outline of the eye socket and shade the eye. In the temporal region, we draw an indentation and apply tone.
- To draw the mouth, and add the details of the teeth. We will draw a series of sharp teeth in the form of small arches.
- We outline the temporal part, the forehead and the jaws with a fat line.
Use This Approach To Draw The Base Of The Skull
- To begin with, we draw a simple line. The length of the line depends on your preferences the longer, the larger the drawing will be. If necessary, do not be afraid to use the ruler.
- Find the center of the line and draw a mark.
- Draw a separate line perpendicular to the previous one. Let it be a little longer than the first.
- We draw a copy of the first line on the opposite side, a cruciform shape is formed.
- Outside of this cross, we will now draw an oval. If you have difficulty drawing such shapes, proceed as follows: Start with light strokes between the two ends of the perpendicular lines. Then we draw a clear line along these lines. We can use this technique and draw an oval.
- ;Find the center of the left quarter and divide this side into six equal segments.
- Using a curve, we connect two points through one.
- We divide the previous line of another curve, forming a loop.
Don’t Miss: Horse Simple Drawing
How To Draw A Skull And Crossbones
Whether you are designing a pirate flag or a symbol which is meant to show danger of some sort, you will need to draw skull and crossbones diagram. Fortunately, you have the room to make errors at the start and still draw an acceptable image, especially if it would be the first time you will be drawing skull and crossbones. This makes the task a lot easier. Just keep in mind with enough practice; you will eventually master the art at some point in time.
Before You Learn How To Draw A Pirate Skull Did You Know
If youre a fan of the good old pirate movies, then you know what this image means. Its the symbol of the wild and free folks, men and women who didnt care about the law and were ready to fight entire governments. The fairytales describe the pirates as people with honor, faith, and other great qualities, turning their lives into awesome adventures.
However, thats not really the truth, as they used to kill people and steal whatever they could from the least fortunate ones. That is exactly why the flag with the skull and the bones is banned in many countries. Even in the modern-day world, there are still some pirates left, and they disturb the peace of the innocents in Africa and Asia.
You May Like: How To Draw A Lion Easy
Eraser Auxiliary Construction Lines If Need Be
- We erased all the auxiliary lines, and now our drawing is ready. It turned out a real masterpiece! It remains only to paint it. But this is up to you.
In this part of the tutorial, I will show you how to draw a skull from scratch in stages. In this section of the article, I will explain all the details of the drawing process, with a focus on beginners. To make your task easier, draw a small skull. This will allow your hand to use the same movements as when writing, therefore, it will be easier to work. If you are wondering which are the best artist grade pencils please read my post, Best Pencils: For Drawing, Shading, and Sketching.
Adobe Illustrator Tutorial: How To Draw A Vector Pirate Skull
Its been a while since we posted a design tutorial, but you wont mind that once you see weve come back in style! Our sister website, Designious.com has an amazing team of talented designers who can hand draw the heck out of a vector pack. So, to show you what theyve been up to lately and to brush you up on your design skills, weve released a great step by step tutorial on how to draw a vector pirate skull. This is how your final image will look like:
ADVERTISMENT:The Best Deals For Digital Design Assets – InkyDeals.com. Learn More>>
Also Check: How To Draw A Wave Step By Step
How To Draw A Cute Pirate Skull
HOW TO DRAW A CUTE PIRATE SKULL
how to draw step by step easy drawing tutorialcomo desenhar passo a passo tutorial desenho simples fácilcomo dibujar paso a paso tutorial dibujo simple y fácilcomment dessiner pas à pas tutoriel dessin facilecome disegnare passo dopo passo tutorial disegno facilewie zeichnet man zeichen tutorial leicht
Easy Example How To Draw A Skull
For beginning artists, we suggest drawing an easy way to draw a skull. It is not realistic, but it retains the essence.
Draw a circle, then draw a U-shaped line to it. Then draw a curve like something like a pot or a horseshoe .
Paint the eye sockets and oval nose. From your horseshoe, draw the upper jaw and two rows of teeth. Draw a crack on the back of your head.
Erase the auxiliary lines and circle the skull.
Stroke the picture, sometimes making blackouts.
Also Check: How To Draw A Beach Ball
Draw A Skull With A Pencil
- Images drawn with a 4B pencil on a white background create a contrast, they are saturated, immediately attract the interest of the audience.
- With a solid pencil, make a sketch of the main features. Draw a frontal bone in the form of a circle, then draw the cheekbones and the lower jaw. Approximately mark the eye sockets and nasal gap, and also draw a strip where the teeth will be. Do not press on the pencil, because it is a sketch.
- Draw the temporal lobes. For the image of the eye sockets, draw quadrilaterals with rounded corners, and the nose can be compared to an inverted triangle. Draw small parts.
- Use a dark pencil to draw all the inner planes and begin shading.
- Add details, for example, breaks in the bones. Armed with different pencils, put light and shadow and shadow on a horizontal surface.
Here Are Some Of My Favourite Art Courses And Tools
General Drawing Courses.;I really like;Udemy;if you are looking to develop your knowledge of drawing techniques Udemy is an excellent choice due to its wide range of creative courses and excellent refund policy. They often have monthly discounted deals for new customers, which you can check here.;Use my link.
Sketching and Collage.;Take a look at this sketching resource I have created.;Use this link.
Proko.;Is one of my favorite teachers who surpasses in the teaching of;Anatomy;and Figure drawing. Prokos course breaks down the drawing of the human body into easy-to-follow components aiding the beginner to make rapid progress. For this,;I really like Proko.
Art Easels. One of my favorite ways to draw is by using a drawing easel, which develops the skill of drawing on a vertical surface. The;H frame easel;is an excellent vertical easel way to add variety to the style and type of marks you create when using a drawing board.
To see all of my most up-to-date recommendations,;check out this resource;I made for you.
Recommended Reading: How To Draw A Simple Fox
Drawing The Side View Of A Skull
Practice This 10 Step Approach To Draw The Jaw
- We draw a short line down the center of the oval.
- Put a mark on this line.
- Draw a horizontal line crossing the bottom point.
- Next, we divide the right quarter of the oval into four segments.
- From the first point, we draw a line down.
- From the loop draw another line down parallel to the previous one.
- We divide the last line into four segments.
- The center point is intersected by a perpendicular line. Its length should be the same as the length of the segment that this line crosses. Note that this line is parallel to the longest line that divides the center of the oval.
- We circle the resulting symmetrical cross with a circle. To simplify the task, we use the circle drawing method we used for the oval.
- Close the jaw shape with two additional lines.
Read Also: How To Draw A Skull Side View
Skull Tattoo Pencil Drawing
- Most importantly when drawing or designing tattoos, images of flowers, skulls, and interesting inscriptions most often come to mind.
- Of course, the variations are endless, and the number of possible images for tattoos is limited only by your imagination.
- As a result, not everyone is ready to change his own body for example, some people change their preferences almost every day and are not sure that the drawing that I liked today will seem pretty tomorrow.
- But there is a great way out just draw a tattoo yourself, even if not on your own skin, you can do with a piece of paper.
- So, in this lesson we will try to draw a simple tattoo with a skull and arrows it looks succinctly, but it is not too difficult to realize the intended image.
- If you are interested in real tattoos more than just drawings, then you just need to get acquainted with the most exciting and relevant information about symbols there you will find a lot of useful information.
- The very first stage of drawing a tattoo with a skull is a simple circle of the base. It is not necessary to make it too neat it will be enough that is just like a circle.
Focus on Drawing Guidelines
How To Draw A Skull
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
In various times and places, the skull and crossbones symbol has had a number of different meanings.
In history and popular culture, this symbol placed on a black flag meant the vessel flying the flag was a pirate ship.
The image has been used by certain military groups, university fraternities and sororities, and secret societies.
In Spanish speaking cultures, it is sometimes used to mark the entrance to a cemetery.
On product packaging, the skull and crossbones indicates that the contents are poisonous in nature and should be handled with caution.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
If you would like to learn to draw a cartoon skull and crossbones, follow this easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial.
You will need a piece of paper and something with which to draw, such as a pencil, marker, or ink pen. An eraser is also recommended.
As you follow this drawing guide, you will notice that each step is accompanied by an illustration. In each picture, new lines drawn during that step are highlighted in blue, while previous lines appear in black.
Sketch lightly at first, as you will need to erase some of the early lines, called guide lines, as you complete your picture.
Unlock AD FREE and PRINTABLE drawing and coloring tutorials! Learn more
Read Also: How To Draw A Brain Easy
Learn How To Draw A Pirate Skull Quickly
Looks pretty scary, doesnt it? Dont worry: once you complete this drawing, those bones will become your new best friends! Lets start the how to draw a Pirate Skull tutorial by outlining the head . Its identical on both sides, but because of the angle, the left side looks a bit bigger than it actually is.
If the upper half is done, get to the sharp teeth . As you can see, the ones at the top are bigger than the ones at the bottom. Dont forget to place the lower jaw directly below the tiny teeth . The nose that looks like an arrow is the next step in this how to draw a Pirate Skull tutorial . Color it black.
The eyes are identical to each other and should also be colored black . Alright, its time to add the bones . Basically, theyre the same. But slight differences are more than welcome. Start in the upper right corner and make your way to the left. They all look like house keys.
How To Sketch The Skull In Stages
- Stage 1;Begin your drawing with a sketch. Outline the silhouette of the head in a turn. Draw a semicircle, then draw the outlines of the lower jaw and highlight the temporal lobe. The front part is divided into two horizontal lines.
- Stage 2;;To maintain symmetry, separate the face with a vertical stripe. Make outlines of the orbits and nasal bones. Make a sketch of the cheekbones and jaws. Draw the details of the temporal lobe.
- Stage 3;;At this stage, it is necessary to depict the teeth and other parts of the jaws. Erase the auxiliary lines and add additional contours to the main plan in the eye sockets, the nasal bone and the upper plane of the cheekbones. With the help of such a trick, you will achieve volume in your drawing.
- Step 4;Dim the eye sockets and the rest of the internal parts. Draw small pieces.
- Stage 5;;At the final step you should not hurry, shade, playing with tones, achieve the correct transmission of light and shadow. You can use a piece of white paper, and smooth strokes with circular motions.
Recommended Reading: How To Draw A Simple Horse
Why Draw The Skull
It is associated with death or lack of fear of it. This character has actually been used for a long time and not only denote death, vital energy and concentrated intelligence.
The image of the deadhead is used in Orthodoxy, the so-called Adams head, and also decorated with such a pattern on the Halloween room.
Faintly Draw The Roses
- We can say that most of the work we have already done the skull is almost ready.
- We start to depict roses, and it is best to do this from the top of the head.
- The easiest way is to start drawing flowers with a cup shape, the image of which is later supplemented with bent petals.
- If you are not satisfied with roses, you can draw any other flower.
You May Like: How To Draw Someone On Their Knees
How To Draw A Pirate Flag
You can the base construction lines and start drawing on tracing paper or you can draw the grid layout yourself using the following stepsShow more
1) Draw a rectangle that will define the conditional proportions and boundaries of the chosen drawing.2) From the middle of the rectangle, draw one vertical and one horizontal line equally dividing the shape.3) Draw another horizontal line equally dividing the upper half of the rectangle. Similarly, draw a horizontal line equally dividing the bottom half of the rectangle.4) Draw a vertical line equally dividing the left half of the rectangle. Similarly, draw a vertical line equally dividing the right half of the rectangle.
Step 1Step 2
Add guidelines for the flagstaff and bones on the emblem. Outline the curve bends of the cloth.
Draw the general shapes of the bones and the tip of the flag. Draw in detail the lower part of the skull.
Refine the shapes of the flag and skull. Outline the nasal bone.
Refine the shapes of the flag edges. Draw the ropes, as well as the eye orbits and the jaws of the skull.
Work on the whole figure paying special attention to the details. Add teeth.
Contour the flag, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Erase all the guidelines.