How To Draw Pikachus Tail:
17. Take a deep breath. Its time for that famous lightning bolt tail. I like to draw it in sections which I refer to in my mind as tail turds. A fun and disgusting way to remember it! Lets begin by drawing our first tiny turd which begins, perpendicular, at the top of the right thigh circle.
18. Draw your other turd at the perpendicular end of that one.
19. Get your other turd in there but make it a little bigger than your last one.
20. Yet another larger turd on top of that one
21. And another.
22. This next one will be quite long and should end at around the eye line.
23. Now for the end of your tail which looks more like a flag than a turd!
24. Now that the potty humor is over, lets begin to ink over our rough sketch lines. Draw the line for the outer side of your face, keeping in mind how our cheek will stick out a bit from our head.
25. Draw the left ear. Pikachus ears point at the ends.
26. Heres the top of your head, which is rather flat.
27. Draw your other ear.
28. Lets draw Pikachus back next. Think about potatoes again when youre drawing this line. You should have it dip slightly in the center.
How To Draw Pikachu Step By Step:
Step 1: Draw a rounded square with 2 lines dividing it diagonally.
Step 2: Below the head draw a pear shape or a random shape overlapping the head as you can see below. From the right side draw a line with a small horizontal line on top of it.
Step 3: Delineate outline for the face or mouth and center of it. Also, add a few straight lines around it.
Step 4: Draw 2 long ears, 2 hands using simple lines, and draw legs.
Step 5: Draw 2 round eyes on both sides of the mouth, add zig-zag lines on the end of hands. Also, draw zig-zag lines at the back.
Step 6: Draw pupil inside the eyes, add blush on both cheeks and double the zig-zag lines of the tail.
Step 7: Outline your drawing with a darker pencil, ad some extra effects to your drawing.
Step 8: Erase all the guidelines and contour your drawing.
Step: 9 Color your Pikachu using yellow, red, and black color.
Discover Even More How To Draw Activity Resources
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages youll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
Also Check: How To Draw Lines In Adobe Acrobat
How To Draw Pikachu
This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Kyle Hall. Kyle Hall works on the content team at wikiHow. He helps manage our team of editors and creates content for a variety of wikiHow projects. Kyle continually looks for new ways to improve the content at wikiHow and make it more helpful and enjoyable for readers. He graduated from Eckerd College in 2015, where he majored in Political Science.The wikiHow Video Team also followed the article’s instructions and verified that they work. This article has been viewed 185,845 times.Learn more…
Pikachu is a Pokémon fan favorite, known as the cute and loyal best friend and battle partner of Ash Ketchum. Drawing Pikachu is simple once you know where to start, whether you want to draw a full-size Pikachu or just its face. By taking it one step at a time, you can draw your very own impressive and electrifying Pikachu!
Ways To Draw Ash From Pokemon
If you have ever watched Pokemon, then you would have fallen in love with Ash Ketchum. Okay dont get me wrong here, I dont mean the love that came to your mind when you first read it but a special kind of love to continue watching this character. Ash Ketchum is everyones favorites both kids and adult love him. The coolest thing about him is his undying love to always keep relationships and that is why Pikachu is his forever buddy.
You surely have learn several things from this character but get ready to learn more. This tutorial will teach you two different ways of drawing Ash Ketchum. The first tutorial will take you through the facial drawing and the second will give details of the full body drawing. Dont just sit down and relax to read this tutorial, get yourself ready with your pencils and colors for a drawing experience.
Recommended Reading: How To Draw A Straight Line In Gimp
Details Of How To Draw Pikachu Step By Step
*, how to draw pikachu easy,how to draw pikachu for kids,how to draw pikachu step by step for beginners,drawing,how to draw,pikachu,how to draw pikachu easily step by step,how to draw pikachu very easily,how to draw pikachu step by step,draw pikachu,drawing pikachu step by step,drawing pikachu and ash,drawing pikachu drawing,how to draw all pokemon,how to draw pokemon pikachu easy,how to draw pokemon ash and pikachu easy
#draw #Pikachu #Step #step #Pokemon
How to draw Pikachu Step by step | Pokemon
=================================================Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for Fair Use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research, Fair use is a permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing, Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.=================================================
Please Subscribe our ChannelThanks for Watching
how to draw pikachu easy,how to draw pikachu for kids,how to draw pikachu step by step for beginners,drawing,how to draw,pikachu,how to draw pikachu easily step by step,how to draw pikachu very easily,how to draw pikachu step by step,draw pikachu,drawing pikachu step by step,drawing pikachu and ash,drawing pikachu drawing,how to draw all pokemon,how to draw pokemon pikachu easy,how to draw pokemon ash and pikachu easy
Also Check: How To Draw A Cow Head
How To Draw Pikachu From Pokemon
Hello, everybody! Today we will show you how to draw Pikachu from Pokemon. For those who do not know, Pokémon is a franchise appeared in 1995 and popular to this day.
And Pikachu is one of the most popular characters of the franchise. Pikachu got his superpowers when he was bitten by a radioactive electric ray. After that, Pikachu decided that a great power imposes great responsibility.
No, no, its a joke. Of course the creatures of this site are not experts in the manga but not so much. Pikachu is the main hero of the Pokemon story. This is a story about the universe with animals with extraordinary power. For example, Pikachu is electric pokemon and he can use his electric power in the fight. So, lets start the tutorial and learn how to draw Pikachu!
Read Also: How To Draw A Clone Trooper
Finished Drawing Of Ash Hugging Pikachu Pokemon Drawing Lesson
Now you just have to erase lines that you dont need and outline the correct lines with a pen or marker. If you are having problems figuring out which lines to erase, then reference my drawing for help. Use your watercolors, markers, colored pencils, crayons, or chalk to color Pikachu and you will have an amazing Ash Hugging Pikachu to show off to your friends.
You Might Be Interested in Our Other
How To Draw Ash Ketchum
Step 11: The right side of Ash Ketchum’s hair is just like the left side. It starts at the bottom of his cap and ends at the bottom of his right ear. Draw this side is bigger and give it four spikes.
Step 12: Darken in the shapes of Ash Ketchums eyes and draw two very tall, skinny ovals inside of them. These will be Ash’s pupils. Shade in the pupils except for a smaller oval at the top. Draw two diagonal lines on top of each eye to represent Ash Ketchum’s eyebrows.
Step 13: Darken in Ash Ketchums nose and mouth. Give his mouth a more rounded shape and draw a curve in the middle of it to represent his tongue. Draw a sketchy squiggle on each of Ash Ketchum’s cheeks for style.
Step 14: Thats it! You now have a nice sketch of Ash Ketchum from Pokemon. You can stop at this quick drawing for a rough, sketchy look or go for a more finished look by continuing to the step below.
Step 15: For a more finished, inked look of Ash Ketchum, carefully go over the final sketch lines with a pen or marker. Wait for the ink to dry, and then get rid of every pencil mark with an eraser. You now have a finished inked drawing of Ash Ketchum from Pokemon! You can stop here or go to the final step to complete your Ash Ketchum drawing.
Read Also: How To Draw A Nose 3/4 View
Your Pikachu Drawing Is Complete
Now that the final details are in and youve colored in your drawing, you have finished your Pikachu!
We really hope that this step-by-step guide on how to draw Pikachu was helpful and fun for you to use as you took on this drawing challenge.
When you break down a drawing into a few smaller stages, it can really make it much easier to learn, so thats what we aimed to do with this guide.
Once youve drawn your Pikachu, you can have even more fun with it! Experimenting with art mediums as well as adding in elements like a unique background can be great ways to make your drawing unique.
We have many great new drawing guides coming up for you to enjoy, so be sure to check our site frequently to join in the fun!
We will be looking forward to seeing your amazing Pikachu drawings.
How To Draw Ash Hugging Pikachu With Easy Steps Drawing
You May Like: How To Draw A Mustang Car
How To Finish The Face:
37. Get those eyeballs in there now. Draw in a smaller circle within each as your eye highlight/reflection.
38. Your nose is nothing more than the tiniest triangle ever. Draw that on top of your tiny nose oval that you previously sketched.
39. Here comes that mouth.
40. Draw your cheek circles next.
41. And youre finally at the tail end of this tutorial! Ink out your tail line now. Zig-zag-ing to the finish line!
42. Pikachu has some stripes on his back so lets draw those now.
43. Now erase those sketch lines.
44. Now you can color Pikachu. After all, no Pikachu is complete without those iconic Pikachu colors! So lets color within those lines. You can simply use color pencils on paper!
Voila! And we are done. Now Im craving french fries
About the author
Read Also: How To Draw A Gacha Life Character
How To Draw Cute Kawaii Chibi Ash Ketchum And Pikachu From Pokemon Easy Step By Step Drawing Tutorial For Kids And Beginners
Today Ill show you how to draw a super cute chibi / kawaii version of Ash Ketchum and Pikachu from Pokemon. It is much easier to learn how to draw this version than the normal versions and they turn out much cuter. I will guide you through the steps of drawing these bayb-versions of Ash and Pikachu using basic geometric shapes, alphabet letters, and numbers. Have fun and Happy Drawing!
I got the idea for this cute Ash Ketchum from this cute toy!
Don’t Miss: How To Draw A Baby Sea Turtle
How To Draw Pikachu Pokemon
In this quick tutorial youll learn how to draw Pikachu in 7 easy steps great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Pikachu.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
You May Like: Turtle Outline Drawing
How To Draw Ash Hugging Pikachu With Easy Steps Drawing Tutorial
Do you want to learn how to draw Ash hugging Pikachu. I have put together a step-by-step tutorial that will help you figure out how to draw Ash hugging Pikachu by using simple shapes to build up Pikachus form and Ashs form. This is an intermediate Pokemon cartooning tutorial that older kids, teens, and adults will enjoy. Even some younger children might be able to draw Pickachu & Ash if you stand by to help with the instructions. Enjoy!
You Might Be Interested in Our Other
Read Also: Calvin And Hobbes Short Pants
How To Finish The Hands And Feet:
29. Get that tiny foot in there! Remember to draw your toes, which are nothing more than two lines in the center of your foot.
30. The bottom of your Pikachu should kind of resemble the mouthtwo curved lines joined together at the center.
31. Theres the other foot.
32. Its arm time! Draw in the outside of your arm to join all of your lines.
33. Draw your other arm line on the right-hand side of that line.
34. Complete your left arm by drawing in your fingers. This can be done rather quickly by drawing a curvy line .
35. Draw your right arm lines now.
36. Then those sine wave fingers.
Recommended Reading: Cartoon Wave Drawings
How To Draw Ash And Pikachu Pokemon Step By Step
- Very easy drawing of Ash Ketchum with Pikachu step by step.It is a clear-cut,easily understood detailed method to help you
- don’t forget to subscribe http://bit.ly/clikmeeWhenever Pikachu comes across something new, it blasts it with a jolt of electricity. If you come across a bla..
- Pikachu females are easily distinguished from their male counterparts due to the indentations found on their tails. In the cartoon series, Ash transformed into a Pikachu which was named Ashachu. Pikachu are obsessed with red foods such as Apples, red berries and Ketchup which is their favorite
- Pikachu is a Pokémon fan favorite, known as the cute and loyal best friend and battle partner of Ash Ketchum. Drawing Pikachu is simple once you know where to start, whether you want to draw a full-size Pikachu or just its face. By taking it one step at a time, you can draw your very own impressive and electrifying Pikachu
- How to Draw Ash Hugging Pikachu . More Pokemon Drawing Tutorials. How to Draw Ash Ketchum from Pokemon : Step by Step Drawing Tutorial. The above picture of a cartoon Ash Ketchum is what we will be drawing step by step today. Find this drawing tutorial below. Get out a piece of paper, a pencil, and a black marker. Good luck. Step 1. First.
Read Also: How To Draw In Mha Style
Draw In Pikachus Ears
Pikachu has distinctive pointy ears, and we will be adding them in for this next step of your Pikachu drawing.
In the previous step, we left in two small gaps between the lines of his head, and you can add his ears to those gaps. To add in his ears, you can use some curved lines that end in a point as you can see them in the picture.
Recommended Reading: How To Draw A Simple Skull
Details Of How To Draw Pikachu With Ashs Hat
*, how to draw step by step,how to draw,how to,step by step,how,to,draw,easy,drawing,guuhdrawings,guuh,drawings,how to draw pikachu with ashs hat,how to draw pikachu wearing ashs hat,how to draw pikachu with a hat,how to draw pikachu with hat,birthday,how to draw pikachu with cap,how to draw ash cap pikachu,how to draw pikachu,how to draw pikachu pokemon,face,how to draw ash ketchum,christmas,on,with,pikachu,cute,ash,cap,hat,pokemon go,pokemon,yellow,ash ketchum,and
#DRAW #PIKACHU #ASHS #HAT
Learn to draw Pikachu with Ashs Hat
Read Also: How To Draw Praying Hands Step By Step